Londoners!

Scully

Anyone from in or around London recommend any good places to drive?

I very rarely drive to work in Hornsey and seeing as it's Sunday I thought I'd take a drive around, probably further central, when I finish in the evening.

I'm in London quite a lot but have never driven further south than Hornsey.

Any location, tunnel, road suggestions welcome...

Anyone from in or around London recommend any good places to drive?

I very rarely drive to work in Hornsey and seeing as it's Sunday I thought I'd take a drive around, probably further central, when I finish in the evening.

I'm in London quite a lot but have never driven further south than Hornsey.

Any location, tunnel, road suggestions welcome...

Just seen you want to go South..then A13 out on the M11 to Essex or M25 into Kent.

Central London forget it, unless you want to go posing down the Kings Road with the Ferrari and Lambo boys... :blush:

Cheers! Just to save confusion, when I say I haven't been further south than Hornsey I mean within the M25 haha. Kent is nice county have driven through it a few times, plan to see some different places within the Orbital so I'll try Enfield etc and see where I end up. I wouldn't mind kings road, just to see the super cars of course!

• Like 1

Cheers! Just to save confusion, when I say I haven't been further south than Hornsey I mean within the M25 haha. Kent is nice county have driven through it a few times, plan to see some different places within the Orbital so I'll try Enfield etc and see where I end up. I wouldn't mind kings road, just to see the super cars of course!

Also some great roads around Essex. Broxbourne, Rye House (pop into the Kart circuit).

Even around Potters Bar there are some nice roads once you get off the A1000. :thumbs:

Decided to head into Central, well that was a bad idea! Traffic through shoreditch was hell! But once through I decided to keep the trip short and just did something I have always wanted to do...

Not very exciting but drove over tower bridge then London bridge 3 times (took a wrong turn).

Was pretty cool then heading west on upper themes street I came across the tunnel and there was no traffic at all! Like a dream haha Epic sounding tunnel! Then just headed back home past St Pancras Kings Cross, onto the A1 past some HUGE houses, north circular for about 1km then staying on the A1 to take me to the M1.

All in all a nice 2 hour detour seeing the city from a side i have not seen before.

• Like 1

Decided to head into Central, well that was a bad idea! Traffic through shoreditch was hell! But once through I decided to keep the trip short and just did something I have always wanted to do...

Not very exciting but drove over tower bridge then London bridge 3 times (took a wrong turn).

Was pretty cool then heading west on upper themes street I came across the tunnel and there was no traffic at all! Like a dream haha Epic sounding tunnel! Then just headed back home past St Pancras Kings Cross, onto the A1 past some HUGE houses, north circular for about 1km then staying on the A1 to take me to the M1.

All in all a nice 2 hour detour seeing the city from a side i have not seen before.

Wouldn't take my car anywhere near Central London for the next two days..

Thanks to the Tube Strike... :scare: :scare:

Thanks to the strike I've got to drive up to Chelsea and feed the meters all day!!!

• Like 1

Thanks to the strike I've got to drive up to Chelsea and feed the meters all day!!!

You can always pop into the Chelsea Potters for Lunch. (Used to be my Uncles pub.). :thumbs: