Custom True Dual with X Pipe

SteveW

This was an exhaust I bought to try a quiet one after taking my K1 off. It is a sensible exhaust, very little drone if any but a nice fruity OEM style sound but louder when you give it some.

This is by no means a loud exhaust.

Again generally in good condition, usual wear and tear marks. Rolled oval tail pipes which look good against an OEM bumper, probably didn't suit my Chargespeed one very well.

The flexis on the X-Pipe have some damage but nothing serious and the bellows are still well protected.

Comes with 4 U-clamps and an adjustable rear right mounting loop such that you can get the two tail pipes perfectly level.

4312AE0E-5731-47C9-9101-128CD65D1C93.jpg

C0097D35-A4E9-415C-8314-F09CB3E59323.jpg

DC300C95-05BD-4B62-91CD-564FE33B6660.jpg

55B3038C-8232-48F9-B444-182E36CD225C.jpg

Will post a vid soon

£120 + delivery or collection from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, close to M62 junction for Brighouse.

Edited by SteveW

Sound file:

Also for further info this fits a UK or an Import. To fit the UK model the plastic rear diff cover needs to be removed.

My car is a UK model so can confirm this dual fits without having to grind away any diff fins as needed with some duals.

Thanks Steve