Bad reception after fitting stubby ariel

Kerry

I've fitted a stubby ariel today and noticed my radio reception is a lot worse is that always going to be the case or have people fitted a stubby ariel with no loss of radio quality? and if so what ariel are you using?

• Like 1

Where did you buy it from Kerry? I bought one off of ebay and it was junk. Like you I had zero reception so tossed it in the bin and bought a Honda S2000 RDX Stubby off of Tarmac Sportz. (A trader on here)

Cost £13 delivered and works perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Where did you buy it from Kerry? I bought one off of ebay and it was junk. Like you I had zero reception so tossed it in the bin and bought a Honda S2000 RDX Stubby off of Tarmac Sportz. (A trader on here)

Cost £13 delivered and works perfectly.

Yea I got mine from ebay cheap but it's rubbish I'll get one off Tarmac sportz cheers guys

No problem! You'll find alot of stuff off ebay is junk. Some stuff is amazing value mind.

The aerials they have up for grabs however are not great and just crap. My ebay aerial cost £4 and is sat in one of the cars many cubby holes.

The Tarmac Sportz genuine S2000 aerial is sat on the car and gives me perfect reception.

• Like 1