Killing the drone

BLINDS122000

Update in case anyone's interested or the OP is. Passed the MOT today with no problems whatsoever.

Berks HFC's and Invidia Gemini exhaust system ~ was warmed up a little but not excessively and it had probably cooled down a fair bit by the time they got round to the emissions test so very happy with that result. :thumbs:

• Like 1

That's god to hear.

Sent from my AT10LE-A using Tapatalk

Thanks. ;)

I did wonder how it would go as it was my first MOT with the Berks/Invidia combo but turns out there was nothing to worry about. Looking at the emissions test it wasn't even close to failing. :yahoo::D

Is this on a 370 got any sound clips

Mine's on my 350Z but if you have a look in Tarmac Sportz customer exhaust videos thread there are a few 370Z's in there with Invidia systems and also Berks HFC's I believe.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60920-tarmac-sportz-customer-exhaust-videos-thread/page__st__20

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

Cool its OK I'm looking into the cobra cbe for a 370 and drone I don't want

Aparantly there's no response or non resident it just is what it is on the 370

@*!# auto I'm mean no non res or res it just is what it is

Ah right ok. Yeah I don't think there is an option for the non res/resonated versions with the 370Z.

I'd definitely recommend the Invidia for the 370Z. Obviously my car is different being a 350Z but no drone whatsoever and wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for the 370Z with an Invidia system.

Try Tarmac Sportz or one of the other traders on here to see what they can do for you (all in the "Traders section"). :thumbs:

Link to Tarmac's site; http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=6acd5627-7b5a-4fcd-b947-09b52eb6090b

Yeah cool I've been Charing to those guys I just got to hear some in the flesh any ideas what the ark grip like for drone anyone got one on?

Can't go wrong with Tarmac Sportz. Bought a few bits from Chris including my full exhaust system and HFC's. Fantastic service.

There are a few members I know of with the Arks system's on their 350's and 370's. Not sure if they drone so you are best off asking them.

Suit's has an Ark and he has also a video in his build thread. Post number 47 onwards, have a read. :thumbs:

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71638-suits-le-mans-blue-370z-small-ark-grip-video-150214/page__st__40

Cheers apriciate your help want to get somthing on for a week in Scotland soon but lots of motorway drone would do my nut :surrender:

No problem you're welcome. :)

Just take your time choosing if you can as if you get the wrong exhaust system it can as you say do your nut in. :lol:;)

Update in case anyone's interested or the OP is. Passed the MOT today with no problems whatsoever.

Berks HFC's and Invidia Gemini exhaust system ~ was warmed up a little but not excessively and it had probably cooled down a fair bit by the time they got round to the emissions test so very happy with that result. :thumbs:

Thats good you passed all ok :)

Going round in circles abit, i was about to go ahead with the Gemini + Berks,

then i came across the motordyne shockwave tdx v2....

and this video...

Love the sound but does sound very loud and has test pipes.

This is the sort of tone im after and apparently there's no drone