First time cleaning my Zed

ajh350z

Got an early start this morning and finished her off.

Treated her to:

TBW

Meguiars 3 step, clean, polish and wax.

Hot rims alloy clean.

Hotshine tyre spray.

Perfect clarity glass cleaner.

Quik interior detailer cleaner.

Gold class real leather cleaner/conditioner.

Final result

20140424_113723_zpsa7b0c198.jpg

This is the first car I've owned that I've loved and this is the first time I've hand washed a car since I was about 13 washing my dad's car for pocket money.

Its the first time I've ever polished and waxed a car. Pretty happy with it for my first attempt :teeth:

• Like 2

Looks great!

Zeditis strikes again!

Beware as you may also become addicted to detailing and your bank balance may suffer.

Nice Zed.

Very nice job ajh350z. B)

Now you just need to detail the engine bay..... :lol::D;)

It did highlight all the work thats required, the bodywork is in much worse condition than I thought it was. A new front and rear bumper may be required....which one's though?? :lol:

The alloys are also in dire need of a refurb.

Zeditis I think is inevitable, maybe they add the disease to the A/C in the factory?? :teeth:

As for the engine bay... I think thats a job for another day, I foresee lots of cut up knuckles cleaning inside there properly :wacko:

It never ends honestly mate. :lol: Once it's properly clean it only gets dirty again ~ wash, dry, admire, drive, repeat...

Don't forget if you do need body parts like bumpers etc it's always worth checking the for sale section on here or sending a PM to zmanalex or R35LEE. ;)