BHP Performance Show.

WhackyWill

Look's great. Wish I could be there. :)

What's stopping you GM..?? :yahoo:

Too much going on in May already. MOT, Tax, possibly having the Fr bumper sprayed on the Zed maybe going to Japfest etc. :lol:;)

Thats no excuse GM..but yes I do know the feeling, :rtfm:

Look's great. Wish I could be there. :)

What's stopping you GM..?? :yahoo:

Too much going on in May already. MOT, Tax, possibly having the Fr bumper sprayed on the Zed maybe going to Japfest etc. :lol:;)

I'm doing tax, bhp, Japfest, Japfest (Zandvoort) for 3 days with travel costs and hotel etc ;)

• Like 1

Where abouts are you from? I'm meeting a whole load of people going to bhp and we dont have a stand either..you just turn up n pay :) you can roll with us if you're near by?

J4Y

Bedfordshire

That would've been good however the cars now in at a garage getting few bits sorted so I'll try for this next year :)

Maybe next year we do a zed stand :)

Your the best at organizing us boys & girls, leave it to you Amy. :thumbs:

I went, was a bloody nice day.. Had my z but was in spectator car park. Saw a few and one drifting. Awesome :)

Was it the white one with the rear rad set-up you saw drifting?

The show was ok this year, felt the organisation was a bit poor and the fact that the queues to get both in and out were so huge was irritating, par for the course, but no less irritating :lol:

Lydden is never a good circuit to get in or out of,

That's the reason I didn't go this year,

I have sat in traffic for hours in the past. :surrender:

2 hours or so to get in, hour and a half or so to get out. Then some clever d!ck decided to close the access to the A2 as there was too much congestion being caused by the show. Luckily I had a call from someone who left before me so I could avoid it, but I'm sure the residents of Wooton weren't too happy when everyone went through to get to the M20!

• Like 1

Lydden is never a good circuit to get in or out of,

That's the reason I didn't go this year,

I have sat in traffic for hours in the past. :surrender:

2 hours or so to get in, hour and a half or so to get out. Then some clever d!ck decided to close the access to the A2 as there was too much congestion being caused by the show. Luckily I had a call from someone who left before me so I could avoid it, but I'm sure the residents of Wooton weren't too happy when everyone went through to get to the M20!

Lydden a great little circuit, but a nightmare to get in and out of.

I used to do Rallycross there in the 80s & 90s, it was as bad even then. :scare: