Alpine sub problem

Fluke

I purchased an Alpine PDX-V9 about 5 weeks ago. It was working fine and sounded great, but now I am not getting any sound out of it. The power light on top of the amp comes on and stays lit, but the front blue light flickers on then turns off.

I have tried unplugging everything except the power leads and remote and I get the same issue with the blue lights, so I can't see it being a speaker issue.

I have checked the power and remote lead and all connections are ok. None of the fuses have blown.

my set up comprised of:

Pioneer AVH 8500BT

Alpine PDX-V9

Hertz ES250.5 sub

Morel Tempo 6 coax for the rear.

Morel Tempo 6 2 way components for the front.

Can anyone suggest what might be wrong?

Thanks

Ian

Hi, I purchased an alpine pdx-v9 about 5 weeks ago. It was working fine, but now I am not getting any sound out of it. The power light comes on and stays lit, but the front blue light flickers on then turns off.

I have tried unplugging everything except the power leads and remote and I get the same happening.

I have checked the power and remote lead and all connections are ok. None of the fuses have blown.

Can you help? do I need to return the unit?

Thanks

Ian