Attaching front number plates..?

Kuro

Having just received my new 'euro spec' number plates in preparation for our Ring trip, what the best way to attach the front one..?

I'm thinking about sticking it on, so as not to drill a hole in the Euro flag bit on the left, as this might end up looking pants :) Is this possible, or there a chance it may fly off on the autobahn :scare:

I used velcro strip (half inch wide x 4 two inch pieces) PLUS two screws in top corners to stop it peeling at speed. Get screw caps to match the plate colour where the holse are going to be (which is one reason I had my euro details done on a black background!).

I got a great big strip of it off ebay for about £4 and it came next day. Just put heavy duty velcro in the search.

I think someone else has used no more nails on a roll and you can get that from B&Q although it doesn't look as strong it might be ok.

Mine too :blush:

It all started when my wife mixed up the words Nismo and Nemo, and mentioned to her parents that "he'll spend all of his time fitting Nemo bits to it, just like he did the Subaru!" :)

Which was fine until we lost the Zed in a huge car park at RAF Fairford, which resulted in a panicked looking bloke (me) wandering around murmuring "Nemo?" just like the movie...