my first ding

leebottrill

Car park etiquette should be the same as URINAL ETIQUETTE.

If I'm taking a pi$$ and there are 5 free urinals either side you'd better park your a$$ at least one space away or I'm gonna be on edge ready to pummel you as soon as you get TOO CLOSE :lol:

• Like 2

Got dent master in on Friday to remove 4 very small dents in a cluster on the n/s door which were on the car when I bought it.

No one could see them until shown, but I knew they were there .

Youngish chap turned up been doing it for 12 years no problem £65 they will all be gone in 15 mins.

1 hour later said he was having trouble, 20 mins later gave up and said its the hardest door he has ever worked on.

Something about aluminium, pointy dent, and a crash bar!

There was a big improvement but 2 are still visible to me and him, although the missus said she could no longer see them.

Anyway fair play to the chap no charge!

Just wondering if its worthwhile getting someone else in to finish off the last 10%

Got dent master in on Friday to remove 4 very small dents in a cluster on the n/s door which were on the car when I bought it.

No one could see them until shown, but I knew they were there .

Youngish chap turned up been doing it for 12 years no problem £65 they will all be gone in 15 mins.

1 hour later said he was having trouble, 20 mins later gave up and said its the hardest door he has ever worked on.

Something about aluminium, pointy dent, and a crash bar!

There was a big improvement but 2 are still visible to me and him, although the missus said she could no longer see them.

Anyway fair play to the chap no charge!

Just wondering if its worthwhile getting someone else in to finish off the last 10%

Will prob get dent master yo try and repair small dink on my drivers door too ....get it tip top before selling it in summer.

Only a small dink but it annoys me if I was looking to buy a car so for 65 quid worth it.

Most ight even make the kids pay....lol.