Picked up my newly painted rays from Lepsons today

AKVai

That's a fair price, not sure how they charged me £100ish for one Rota GTR 19" in 2012. Work was good but may have to pull the receipt if I still have it and have words with them. Yours looks nice by the way if a touch on the dark side for my tastes.

They were just stripping them back to bare metal and repainting them, so no actual refurb/metal work needed doing so perhaps that was why yours was on the expensive side? They do look pretty dark on the car, I'll give you that :)

Unfortunately I don't have a paint code they used, all I know it was their "new dark anthracite" so new it was written in pen on their colour chart mockup unlike the rest, lol :)

They were just stripping them back to bare metal and repainting them, so no actual refurb/metal work needed doing so perhaps that was why yours was on the expensive side? They do look pretty dark on the car, I'll give you that :)

Unfortunately I don't have a paint code they used, all I know it was their "new dark anthracite" so new it was written in pen on their colour chart mockup unlike the rest, lol :)

That would be it then, I remember when I got mine done they did offer a few paint finishes. I think yours is a similar colour as the Nissan GTR alloys. Edited by Exotic