Uprev tune

Almeida1234

Hey gang

I am looking to get this done very soon

Car is 2004 GT with berks and invidia system.

It also have spacer and hks filter.

I am just wondering what sort of difference I be expecting? Also people who has these done what are the pros and cons?

Thanks

Firstly it's not going to turn your Zed into a monster but it will make a noticeable improvement especially in the first few gears and in relation to torque & a linear power curve.

Quote below from Horsham Developments.

You can expect:
  • Better throttle response - the standard ECU reduces throttle response in the lower gears. By tuning the throttle pedal to throttle plate map we can make the car feel more lively. Also, fuel and ignition timing map optimisation is carried out leading to further improvements. We can reprogram the ECU to have a direct 1:1 relationship between pedal and throttle - not recommended for road use but can be great on track - this feature removes cruise control.
  • More power and more torque - by optimising the various fuelling and ignition timing maps we get the most power and torque from your car
  • Better fuel economy - some customers report better fuel economy after their remap. Obviously this varies quite a bit depending on driving style.
  • Speed and rev limits - we can alter speed and rev limits
  • Removal of check engine light if running with de-cat pipes
  • Multi maps - some cars can have up to 5 ignition, fuel and rev / speed limit maps. This allows, for example, a valet map or a map for high octane fuel

We get good gains from completely standard cars and make the most of cars fitted with aftermarket parts. Check out our engine upgrade packages here.

We can custom map the ECU for a standard engine or almost any modifications. We have access to the following tables: 350z_mappingthumb.jpg

• Idle RPM
  • Speed Limiter
  • Electronic Throttle Control to achieve Wide Open Throttle at all speeds
  • Rev Limiter
  • DTC disable
  • AFR Targets
  • Fuel Compensation
  • Ignition Timing Advance
  • Cam Phasing for equipped vehicles
  • MAF transfer function
  • Cranking Enrichment and Ignition Advance
  • Injector Latency
  • K Fuel Multiplier
  • Intake Temp
  • Calculated Load vs. RPM
  • Minimum Effective Injector Pulse Width

The UpRev software is a licenced based system. Once you have bought the software licence we can remap your car as many times as required.

I have very similar mods on my 2003 Zed to your 2004 Zed and mine achieved 293.4bhp@flywheel after it's UpRev at Horsham Developments. The car does feel a lot quicker off the mark now in the first few gears and I have had the 155mph limiter removed so if I ever hit the Autobahn I can really push it now. :lol::D

You can expect a similar power level I'd have thought from your Zed but tbh there are so many factors to consider that it could be more or it could be a lot less (Factors like: current power level/humidity on day of UpRev/engine condition internally/fuel/tyres/condition of parts fitted etc etc).

On the same day I had my UpRev an almost identically year/modded Zed achieved around 280bhp@flywheel so it will vary between vehicles.

One things for sure though that it will be definitely better after the UpRev. It will be money well spent imo especially if you've already put all those mods on. ;)

• Like 1

I had put the car on the dyno before all the mods and it was 275 bhp so I was chuffed with that.

hopefully I should be in low 290 which will be good

Thanks

Who will be the nearest tuner to me in West Sussex.

I don't want to take it some where they don't know how to do up rev tune

I had put the car on the dyno before all the mods and it was 275 bhp so I was chuffed with that.

hopefully I should be in low 290 which will be good

Thanks

Who will be the nearest tuner to me in West Sussex.

I don't want to take it some where they don't know how to do up rev tune

Not sure on all the UpRev dealer locations but I'd image some like Abbey Motorsport & TDI North are far to distant for you.

Closest I can think of is Horsham Developments which is probably an hour & a half or so away from your location. That would be my choice. :thumbs:

Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/contact_us.php

• 3 weeks later...