Wanted Interior parts

Revsport

PM funkystyling in the first place

How did it happen? :(

A primer gun full of white primer was knocked over during the night by the bloody water rat that visits my unit :angry: I have seen it twice its the size of a cat. :surrender: shame it happened just afew days before we sprayed the car.

Should get pics up soon. :thumbs:

Cheers for the help

• 1 month later...

Someone stacked a 350 badly (write-off) in Crawley yesterday so if it is scrapped locally it will be taken to Bridges Breakers Yard in Pease Pottage. If this is the case, I can strip it and send bits off round the country as it is 5 mins from where I work.

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke to them today and they haven't got one yet but a chap I know there said they could be getting one in the next couple of days dependant on an insurance companies verdict. He will let me know asap so if it does come in I can have first dibs on it.

No problem with sending the bits off round the country though so long as postage is covered!

:thumbs:

Not a problem at all! I'll cover cost of postage and more if problem, plus some chocolate if yopu like? i work for a confectionary company!! One thing I desperately need is a UK Bose head unit to swap with my Japanese one which gives me crappy radio frequencies!

Spk soon

Nick

Spoke to them today and they haven't got one yet but a chap I know there said they could be getting one in the next couple of days dependant on an insurance companies verdict. He will let me know asap so if it does come in I can have first dibs on it.

No problem with sending the bits off round the country though so long as postage is covered!

:thumbs:

I need a new black plastic surround for the electric window switches on the drivers side, as mine is scratched to buggery!! :thumbs::thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to TL Harveys (Walsall) yesterday to get some bits off the car being scrapped on ebay. [Gunmetal GT UK]

He still had both door cards, nearside grab handle, roof liner and bose headunit among other parts.

I got mostly trim parts from the IP and he was pretty cheap. He wanted £150 for the headunit but I reckon he'd take a oner. Shame that because I'm after a UK non bose headunit - gutted!

The geezers name is Paul 01215682830

P.S They will post items too.