Headlight washer jets

fellsteruk

So I got my bumper off and to the body shop today finally managed to get the washer jets off but the external painted bit was a right pain to separate.

I cannot see how I am going to be able to put them back on when I get the bumper back, is there a tip/trick?

If you mean the outside painted part, I've done this once before, I think you just manually pull out the "tube" and then it becomes quite obvious how the outside painted part fixes to the "tube" but I can't remember the detail. If I can work it out though................. :)

Just done mine after fitting oil cooler, pull washer unit out and then attach painted front with 2x short screws best to use a stubby driver.

That is the hard way mate:

The easy way is to simply attach the painted cover to the jet with the 2 screws, and then pull out the "tube" and clip in the jet and cover as one unit.

Edited by ZMANALEX

Just done mine after fitting oil cooler, pull washer unit out and then attach painted front with 2x short screws best to use a stubby driver.

The easy way is to simply attach the painted cover to the jet with the 2 screws, and then pull out the "tube" and clip in the jet and cover as one unit.

So you don't need to undo the screws?

So you don't need to undo the screws?

Correct. :)