Blyton Park Saturday 29th March 2014

OV53

Alreet!

Setting off tonight to stay over in S****horpe before the first track day of the year. The season has started!!!!

Got a lend of a GoPro this time round too so you guys can get an idea of my mad skills!

Anyways if anyone is kicking about the Hull/S****horpe/Blyton area tonight/tomorrow then keep an eye out for the blue flash with the Nismo kit and Amuse soundtrack!

Peace

Phil

The season has started?!? pssssh, we never stopped, we've done trackday number three already this year!

wasn't a huge fan of the new blyton to be honest... too tight and twisty for a high powered car in my opinion, better suited to something like a caterham. true there is little to hit, but some of the curbs on the exit of corners are rather high for no reason I can see. would much rather donington or cadwell, more satisfying when you string a good lap together.

The season has started?!? pssssh, we never stopped, we've done trackday number three already this year!

wasn't a huge fan of the new blyton to be honest... too tight and twisty for a high powered car in my opinion, better suited to something like a caterham. true there is little to hit, but some of the curbs on the exit of corners are rather high for no reason I can see. would much rather donington or cadwell, more satisfying when you string a good lap together.

You've been lucky with the weather I'm guessing! Nah in fairness my car hasn't been ready to go out, getting some long overdue issues sorted today. It will be problem free motoring from tomorrow onwards, until the next one anyways!

Just glad to get some track time booked after 3 months off!

haha yep, bedford in january, one short shower then sun, Keevil in february, light cloud all day, Snetterton in march, one short shower then dry the rest of the day, we have been lucky!

wherabouts you based? we're doing trackdays all over the country these days, but bedford is probably our local.

Based in Sunderland but we've got a few planned this year, had the car since June and only did Elvington in November last year. The car wasn't trackable when I got it. It's near perfect now though so game on! I think we may be doing Cadwell next then Croft if I can get the Benjamins!

We may get one more in before Japfest but the car is in for a full respray between now and then so we'll just see how it goes. Would be cool to get on some trackdays with some other zeds, sick of torturing Porsches and Beemers!

Nice photos :-) had a good look at your car yesterday in falcon performance when mine was in! Liking the addition of your wing stickers lol

Ha, you did, did you? Was it up in the air at the time? What did you think?

I'm back down Falcon next Saturday as there are a couple of pains in my backside that need sorting out, I may as well just tell my company to just pay my entire wage directly to Lee!

Nice photos :-) had a good look at your car yesterday in falcon performance when mine was in! Liking the addition of your wing stickers lol

Ha, you did, did you? Was it up in the air at the time? What did you think?

I'm back down Falcon next Saturday as there are a couple of pains in my backside that need sorting out, I may as well just tell my company to just pay my entire wage directly to Lee!

Ha no was on the floor when I first dropped mine off and then it was just getting cleaned when I picked mine up thats when i noticed your scratch on the wing lol yeah looked nice loved the wheels and exhaust , I was hoping to hear it! Mines back In next week hopefully getting the fans fixed under warranty.

I liked it, very narrow so you have to get your lines right. I almost span out on my first run out because I entered a bend too shallow and didn't have enough track to power out. I put more lock on to try to keep it from running off and lost the backside, managed to correct it enough to run off the opposite side slowly.......before returning to the pits to check my kecks!

Other than that it was an excellent day! Javelin run a tight ship and are extremely approachable with any issues you have (I exercised this when some berk in an E36 328i wouldn't yield for over a lap and a half)