Online basketball management game

Removed

probably barking up the wrong tree here as basketball isn't very popular over here, but this an online management game about basketball. You basically get given a team and compete in your country's league vs other players, have to manage the financials of your team, sell and buy players, train them, set tactics, promote rookies etc etc.

To cut the long story short, it's very very good if you are into basketball B)

The UK hasn't got many active players, but the few that are, are quite good and it's a real good laugh. I can only compare it to Championship manager for football but online :)

oh and it's free :teeth:

www.charazay.com

as you'd expect, I still have to lose a League game since I started...thanks to a few well placed purchases :teeth:

if anyone wants to try it, let me know and I'll help you through it :teeth:

seems quite daunting at the beginning, but it's a lot of fun!

only a few games to the end of Season 9 and I'm 12 points ahead of the second team in league 2.3 in the Uk, so headed for promotion :teeth:

only started playing in May too, so if you know what you are doing you can do well, fast.

My Italian mate living in Thailand has just won the Thai national Cup and he only started in March! :teeth: Next season he'll be eligible to play the International Cup 9equivalent to the Champions league)