Innovate MTX Wideband O2 (New)

d95gas

Purchased this for my MR2 Turbo but only ever got as far as fitting the gauge, never been wired up and the sensor has never been used.

Comes complete with all the usual parts you get from Innovate:

• Various Leads & Connectors
  • Digital Gauge
  • Various Faces (Black & White)
  • Various Bezels (Black & Silver)
  • Software CD
  • Full Fitting Instructions
  • Bosch O2 Sensor (Never even fitted to the car)
  • Exhaust Bung

All boxed in the original box/packing. This is one of the new Digital setups, more information on the unit is available from: http://www.innovatem...oducts/MTXL.php

Looking for £115 incl secure delivery. Anyone in the Co Durham area is welcome to collect by arrangement.

Should add, I am happy for payment via BACS or Paypal. If using Paypal please add 3.5% to cover charges.

Thanks for looking.

Innovate%20MTX.jpg

Edited by d95gas

Hi Bud,

Unfortunately I am not in a position to do that price incl shipping to Denmark. The shipping alone to Denmark, insured and signed for is £22.02 and I believe I had the kit up for a very competitive price...... Really sorry that I cannot move on it.

Thanks for taking the time to look and inquire.

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...

Responded via PM. For the benefit of others outside the UK, Here's the same deal I offered Simon.

Happy to send anywhere outside the UK (within reason), however, the £115 incl delivery does not mean delivery outside UK. I am happy to pull up prices from Royal mail, etc and you can then decide on which service to use, I will knick £10 off the price of the goods to help towards your courier costs. The £10 is roughly what it would cost me me to send secure and tracked in the UK.

Bear in mind that there are some very cheap services with couriers, but these don't necessarily include tracking or cover the amount under insurance, so cheap is not best!!!!.

Thanks for looking

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...