BMW 335 coupe

TomLum

BMW makes some great cars and the 335s are aweason, but don't buy them on the basis of economy / money saving compared to the Z.

Never driven the 335D, but from what I've read they are not that much more ecnomical than the 335i. My 335i will happly do 35-40mpg on a M run if you stick the curise control on and stick to the speed limit....But than some random bit will break your have to pay £££ for to be replaced...I just spent £360 on an electicwater pump, and that with trying to source if cheap, buy it from BMW your looking at £440 :wacko:

Cannot complain too much though have spent far more on pointless mods :lol: ....Regardless of how much you spend on mods though it'll still look like a 320D to 99% of the publics, which isnt a bad thing. Still with a nice set of wheels they don't look too bad compared to the current 1 series..

13032434134_48bb8cbe08_c.jpg

But as some one has already mentioned, dont buy one on the pretence of trying to save money....These were/are nearly £40K+ new when speced up, and don't have anywhere near the realibity of the Z so be prepared to part with some £££ to keep it on the road.

That's exactly the same wheels I'm looking for, are they CSL replica's?

They are Alufelgen SF-71 19" wheels, TUV and JWL approved. Bought them off a chap that had them imported from the states. Not normally a big fan of massive wheels but these do look good on the car :)

I know CSL like wheels are common but on a saloon I think they look perfect. On a coupe the BMW 313s look good but on a saloon just doesn't look right so I went for CSL type.

8467314955_509e06847d_c.jpg

8489393040_57db531313_c.jpg

With standard 18inch

6890073908_93bff0339b_c.jpg

They are Alufelgen SF-71 19" wheels, TUV and JWL approved. Bought them off a chap that had them imported from the states. Not normally a big fan of massive wheels but these do look good on the car :)

I know CSL like wheels are common but on a saloon I think they look perfect. On a coupe the BMW 313s look good but on a saloon just doesn't look right so I went for CSL type.

8467314955_509e06847d_c.jpg

8489393040_57db531313_c.jpg

With standard 18inch

6890073908_93bff0339b_c.jpg

Yeah my 2012 E92 sport plus edition coupe came with the 313's. Good looking wheels and really easy to clean. But look naff if you have small discs and callipers on a E92 2.0l. I'm buying CSL replica's next week with a staggered fitment birth quite a concave dish on the rear and a slight concave on the front. I was quoted £1180with hankooks. Guy phoned me back and said he had a clearance set for £600 with budgets fitted!

Yeah my 2012 E92 sport plus edition coupe came with the 313's. Good looking wheels and really easy to clean. But look naff if you have small discs and callipers on a E92 2.0l. I'm buying CSL replica's next week with a staggered fitment birth quite a concave dish on the rear and a slight concave on the front. I was quoted £1180with hankooks. Guy phoned me back and said he had a clearance set for £600 with budgets fitted!

Thats a good price! I just forked out £752 for a set of new tyres for my 123d alone!

Thats a good price! I just forked out £752 for a set of new tyres for my 123d alone!

I bought my wife JCW replicas and tyres from them 2 years ago she now needs 2 front tyres, so I contacted them to see if he could get me that brand of tyre to keep all 4 matching. He said he could but could take about a month. Then he called me back and said he could do a brand new set of same alloys with new tyres for £250 if I traded the old wheels and tyres in! The 2 tyres alone where costing £120 and her 2 front wheels need a refurb. So 2 setsof alloys with tyres for £800!
  • Like 1