Hi, i'm after the following

3 x blue trim clip that hold the side panels over the rear speaker hump

2 x blck clips for the same panel near the door aperture

2 x grey clip that hold the rear speaker hump to boot floor

rear wiper arm cover

Z on 350Z boot badge

Thanks, Ian.

Not sure if any of these clips from eBay are any good;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350-Z-Bumper-Trim-Wheel-Arch-Door-Panel-Side-Moulding-Plastic-Clips-/221376074681?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item338b0ad3b9

Also might be worth a message to one of the various sellers on eBay that are breaking 350's for some of the parts like this one; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350-Z-3-5-GT-BREAKING-ALL-PARTS-AVALIABLE-SPARES-/390790804945?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item5afcf275d1

...Or just PM zmanalex on here to see what he can do for you. :pmzmanalex: Hope that helps Ian. ;)

Cheers

Not sure which clips are the correct ones and only need a couple of each, i still have loads of clips for renault, toyota and bnw lol!

Will give it a couple of days and the try sending pms, find a lot of people aren't interested in selling a few clips!

If I need a clips in small quantities, especially the weirder ones, I nearly always go to Zmanalex as he's nearly always got them in and you know you're getting the correct clip for the job. Just seems a shame to order a few clips on their own, need to get something BIG too. :lol: