Lakes meet

martinmac

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this on Sunday 16th September? And what time are you meeting?

I might come along to this, thinking that I'm going to the other (ahem) meet on Saturday and The Lakes are only 1.5hrs drive from mine.

Who else from Wxm / Chester area is going?

Meetinganytime from 10am onwards. Thinking of a run out about 1. 5 zeds around on Saturday evening now.

Posting takes ages on a phone with the poor lighting in this beach bar.Will concentrzte on the San Miguel now :p

Don't you mean poor sight due to the San Miguel :p

Sorry guys I was hoping to meet up with one or two of you Saturday evening for a pint but unfortunately I have now got to work till around 2 am, still be up bright and early Sunday so anybody staying and are not sure how to get to Holker let me know and I will pick you up on the way.

Max.

Boing!

SO anyone else still to confirm for THIS SUNDAY! B)

MARTIN

max +1

Digsy +1

BigPhil

Andy C (possible)

xStric9x +1

Beavis (possible)

Kevgreen 16?

Jacko

Wilky

Chesterfied +1

Zzzz... +1

seanjoy'

red or zed

davej

Bulldog

xStric9x I've made Seanjoy bold if you say he's definitely coming?

Not really keen on using local tesco for the zed and as Martin has already said Grange has not got a petrol station at all, Newby Bridge is probably closest but not sure on price or Ulverston which is about twenty minutes further on, anybody using Ulverston i could meet you there and take you back to Holker, nearest Tesco is Carnforth.

max

Gutted guys, not gonna be able to make this :thumbdown:

Picked up a slowie just before I went away, had an inspection this morning and found a fat nail in a sidewall :angry:

Sorry guys.

Come on, Andy! 48hrs to replace a tyre is doable! ;)

I know mate, but not when your friendly local tyre fitter ;) is on his jollies.

Besides, I'm holding off spending anything on her just right at this moment until something has panned out.................lets just say if it works out the way I want it to then I won't need a tyre ;)

I know mate, but not when your friendly local tyre fitter ;) is on his jollies.

Besides, I'm holding off spending anything on her just right at this moment until something has panned out.................lets just say if it works out the way I want it to then I won't need a tyre ;)

Fair do's! :thumbs: