Berwick, Melbourne

rob63

i think im on the wrong site is this still 350z-uk?

Er...yep! Am I right in thinking we also welcome Z owners from outside of the UK?

I hope so otherwise Immy (Bronzee) is going to be very upsets!

Er...yep! Am I right in thinking we also welcome Z owners from outside of the UK?

Yea just seems odd i might go post on www.zclub.com.au that i saw a 350z in barley Hertfordshire in case there on there,

Nothing personally fella just thought it was a bit bizzar

if im honest i only looked as i thought a 350z in melbourn hertfordshire hence were i am but never heard of Berwick googled it and was surprised :lol:

Edited by StevoD

Yea just seems odd i might go post on www.zclub.com.au that i saw a 350z in barley Hertfordshire in case there on there,

Nothing personally fella just thought it was a bit bizzar

No probs, I don't think it too bizarre so it's not been taken personally. I'm a UK Z owner and a UK forum member, now if you were a zclub.com.au member....

I'm out here for a little while (F1 on Sunday) and will no doubt see plenty of like minded Z owners. Last time a couple of PM's I received led me to shipping out some parts from the UK FOC for one of the locals. You'd be surprised how many non UK owners visit the UK forum.

• Like 1