Removal of rear OEM spoiler/lip

Grundy

I have a welder - well 4 to be precise :lol:

It's all well and good welding plates on and of course it can be done but for little holes like that I would just use fiber glass - the paint will burn off when welded and then its sand down and primer to make sure the rust does not get in. It's not like it's structural or anything - having said that the down-force on those BGW's you are all getting we may have to weld some angle iron in to stop the whole boot caving in :scare:

Just saying :shrug:

I have a welder - well 4 to be precise :lol:

It's all well and good welding plates on and of course it can be done but for little holes like that I would just use fiber glass - the paint will burn off when welded and then its sand down and primer to make sure the rust does not get in. It's not like it's structural or anything - having said that the down-force on those BGW's you are all getting we may have to weld some angle iron in to stop the whole boot caving in :scare:

Just saying :shrug:

:lol: I will just turn my back on the car and yourself + buster for a hour and turn back around, and everything will be hunky dory ;)

• 1 month later...