Help with wheels

m1ke13

Morning all, I need some advice with the wheels ill soon be taking off my car. Im going back to standard so the 20 inch Antera wheels I've currently got on the car will go up for sale. They came with the car so I know nothing about them and can't find much info. They look like split rims but im not sure they are? Id also like some idea of what they may be worth?

The tyres are Dunlops and have plenty tread on them.

Id appreciate any information you can provide guys???

20140307_142232_zpsadf419f2.jpg

Thanks in advance

Mike

just make sure when you sell you triple check each wheel with every square millimeter documented and with ulta high def images before you even think of a for sale thread, dont forget tyres get them xrayed for any hidden damage

:lol: :lol: :surrender::plane::starwars:

Thanks again guys, I can't say I've ever heard of xraying tyres before selling them??

They have got some curbing marks on a few of them so im not expecting top money, I was just looking for an indication of what to put them up for. Looks like I need to get them off the car and give them a good clean.

Can anyone help with the sizes for them - sorry im a noob to aftermarket wheels?

The PCD for them is 5x114 (5x114.3 if you're being fussy) obviously they're 20's as you know and the tyre size with some good pictures of them on the car to show the fitment might be enough to sell them to another Z owner.

Posted · Hidden by Lexx, March 11, 2014 - tidy up
Hidden by Lexx, March 11, 2014 - tidy up
just make sure when you sell you triple check each wheel with every square millimeter documented and with ulta high def images before you even think of a for sale thread, dont forget tyres get them xrayed for any hidden damage

Haha Steve, very good! To OP just do your best to describe your item, don't miss out any vital points. Take some decent pics and don't make a lazy ad! That way it makes it easier for everyone buying them. Good luck with the sale!

Haha Steve, very good! To OP just do your best to describe your item, don't miss out any vital points. Take some decent pics and don't make a lazy ad! That way it makes it easier for everyone buying them. Good luck with the sale!

How long untill this all blows over? :lol:

I would like it to blow over now to be fair. I apologised via pm, suggested we leave it there. I got no reply and get clever comments like that haha

You will both leave it be and let it blow over now, or I'll force the issue.

I would like it to blow over now to be fair. I apologised via pm, suggested we leave it there. I got no reply and get clever comments like that haha

You will both leave it be and let it blow over now, or I'll force the issue.

lets hit the brakes a minute, sorry lexx im not the one getting up on my soap box a day after it all dont tar me with the same brush