Fitting Side Skirts

janz70

Just bought some Nismo side skirts just waiting for them to be delivered and I haven't even got my car yet :wacko: What Am I doing !!! :scare:

How easy is it to remove the stock side skirts - are they 3m taped on, Glued (god I hope not) Screwed, could a capable amateur like my good self take these off and fit these new Nismo ones ready for painting or should I get em painted off car?

All help appreciated :surrender:

PS any way round customs charges ie gift, warranty part, etc? ;)

Just bought some Nismo side skirts just waiting for them to be delivered and I haven't even got my car yet :wacko: What Am I doing !!! :scare:

How easy is it to remove the stock side skirts - are they 3m taped on, Glued (god I hope not) Screwed, could a capable amateur like my good self take these off and fit these new Nismo ones ready for painting or should I get em painted off car?

where did you get them from and how much..?? :)

Try this guide...

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Side_Skirt_Removal

should be no problem...

I think you need to have them painted off the car... easier to do and prevents having to "cook" the whole car....

:p;)

Thanks , great guide that, looks a dodle if my new ones are a good fit

B)

should I use any silicone on the backs to help keep them in place?

where did you get them from and how much..?? :)

so where from and how much........... :dry:

Sorry Stuey... got them off fleabay - in fact got a little carried away bought the side skirts then a full kit came up so I bought that as well :blush:

So I have a spare pair of Nismo style side skirts for sale if anybody is interested.

£70 plus postage :D

• 1 month later...