MotorStars magazine 350Z Article

harry

As some of you will have seen I recently launched a new digital magazine called MotorStars. I have managed to upload the 350Z feature article so you can look at it without having to purchase the magazine. The free 350Z-uk advert which Mike helped me with is there too. The link to the pdf of the 350Z article is here.

MotorStars-Issue-One-Magazine-Cover-Small-640x465.jpg

Issue Two is focusing on the best of British, covering the Ford Focus RS mk1, Lotus Exige Series 2 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage as the feature cars.

Link to the magazine in iTunes is here. Our website has links for BlackBerry newstand and the Readr App too here.

It been great to have feedback from so many people already with ideas of how to improve etc, if you have any suggestions please let me know!

• Like 1

does it not seem odd to kind of slate modified cars then an advert to a forum where people modify them?

I see your point, but the forum is great for the full spectrum of owners. I haven't modified mine but I still use the really great user guides on fixing issues, tyre advice, brake setup advice etc. This forum is a great resource for any 350Z owner. :-)