Rota mxr, grid. gtr.....On a silver Z.

nowhereboy

Ok you guesssed right and you're putting my off now haha....

I do like the gunmetal colour too mind. I've noticed they don't seem to do an offset of ET10 tho, only gives the option of ET20, ET30, ET35 and ET44.

Cheers Steveo are you just using the basic ones? Where are you based? I wouldn't mind a nosey around your car.

Ok you guesssed right and you're putting my off now haha....

I do like the gunmetal colour too mind. I've noticed they don't seem to do an offset of ET10 tho, only gives the option of ET20, ET30, ET35 and ET44.

Cheers Steveo are you just using the basic ones? Where are you based? I wouldn't mind a nosey around your car.

Mine are on ET20 if thats any use.

• Like 1

5are3uty.jpg

2evu6e7u.jpg

qa7yhada.jpg

This is mine on XXR 527's. 18x9.75 square set up, 265/40's on the rear and 245/40 up front. Oh and they're ET22 and I have a 10mm spacer on the rears (could probably go 15 nicely) first two pics are without the spacers.

Edited by iLott
  • Like 1

Cheers lads. I've tried the "will they fit" site and to be honest haven't got a clue how the info their reflects the outcome on my car.

I've noticed that most places only seem to do a pretty weak offset on the 18" grids, driftworks do them in 9.5" in a ET20 offset but only in limited colours.

I'm thinking 8.5J front 9.5J rears both with an offset of ET20....... Either in white or matt bronze. I think the bronze would look pretty classy on my silver Z but at the same time the white will look a bit more "boy racer" and in your face.

I'm going to call a few places tommorow for clarification. Then it's just down to what colour I want :/

Edit. The guys on driftworks say 245/45 tyres will fit on a 10J rim no problem? If thats so my problem is solved as I could go 10J and ET15 on the rear, that would be much better.

Edited by nowhereboy

Cheers lads. I've tried the "will they fit" site and to be honest haven't got a clue how the info their reflects the outcome on my car.

I've noticed that most places only seem to do a pretty weak offset on the 18" grids, driftworks do them in 9.5" in a ET20 offset but only in limited colours.

I'm thinking 8.5J front 9.5J rears both with an offset of ET20....... Either in white or matt bronze. I think the bronze would look pretty classy on my silver Z but at the same time the white will look a bit more "boy racer" and in your face.

I'm going to call a few places tommorow for clarification. Then it's just down to what colour I want :/

Edit. The guys on driftworks say 245/45 tyres will fit on a 10J rim no problem? If thats so my problem is solved as I could go 10J and ET15 on the rear, that would be much better.

10J ET20 is a good fit, not sure on et15 mate