Exhaust, coilovers and wheels

grahamc

Have decided to keep the 350z for a little while and fix the few things that are getting to me. So with that in mind, I am looking for:-

* decent exhaust - no drone, not too noisy (track day limits)

* coilovers - entry level stuff, adjustable, decent brand

* wheels - 18" with tyres (good quality and condition), not rays, ideally something that sits flush to the body, without spacers

Thanks

Edited by grahamc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks, but too pricey for me....

Have have set of falken 452 tyres

225/45/18 7mm

245/45/18 6mm

One of these best tyres you can get say 225 if you want them.

need the wheels as well

I have my OEM 18"s in the 350z for sale section with tyres..

have discussed with you.... still trying to figure out if they will go over the akebono brakes I have

bump for the exhaust.... anything decent second hand going? Ideally leaving standard cats in place.

Hi Grahamc....

Exhaust just put on ebay. Not mine but maybe some use to you (if your still looking).

Ebay item 121304620988

bump for the exhaust.... anything decent second hand going? Ideally leaving standard cats in place.

Hi Grahamc....

Exhaust just put on ebay. Not mine but maybe some use to you (if your still looking).

Ebay item 121304620988

hmm i wonder if that mark in the middle would polish out

Hi Grahamc....

Ebay item 121304620988

good spot thanks

wheels sorted for now.... have bought a set of touring wheels and will live with those while the car is used as a daily. Will look again after that........

Now, the exhaust............

I have an original japspeed k1 coming off the car.. connects to the y pipe back.. simple bolt on jobby and is in good nick, also comes with bungs.. if you have instagram there is a video of it on there

£150

wheels sorted for now.... have bought a set of touring wheels and will live with those while the car is used as a daily. Will look again after that........

Now, the exhaust............

I have an original japspeed k1 coming off the car.. connects to the y pipe back.. simple bolt on jobby and is in good nick, also comes with bungs.. if you have instagram there is a video of it on there

£150

PM coming

• 4 weeks later...