My Z has a buddy club pro spec 3 and its too droney for my liking!

clockwize

Scorpion sounds more up your street, £394, you can sell the BC for a few quid

Drop me a message if I can help

A few quid? From what I've read I can get £400+ for it.. I'd happily use you if you were closer :wacko:

I got all my stuff (including my Cobra exhaust) for the car via mail order from Tarmac; perfect service every time. Location doesn't matter! Another solution if you're suffering with cabin drone get a rear tonneau cover, makes a massive difference on mine (although maybe not enough for the Buddy Club!)

I made my own, but if I was needing another one it wasn't worth the hassle; i'd just buy one off 14N, a member trader on here:

http://www.350z-uk.c...r-boot-divider/

:thumbs:

That might be worth looking at.. cheers, big waiting list though ;[

Offer him, "something special" to move up the list a bit ;) Normally something orange for his car will work well :lol:

yeah i was maybe thinking a swapsies... but im in the midlands, quite a long way to Kent! ah well, i'm sure you'll ge it sorted. As mentioned, get Tarmac or CS to mail order you a scorpion, local garage to fit and then store the BC while it waits to be sold.

Maybe thats the easiest way to go about it. Need to sell my old car first before I start spending more money on the new one :) Anyone want a bmw 320d 57 plate with 77k miles on the clock?? :teeth: