How should I fit my super pro banana arm bushes??

iLott

Hi guys, just wondering how everyone else fitted their offset style banana arm bushes? I don't have any pulls and I don't have castor adjustment so don't want or need to set them up for left, right, or performance. Just wondering how everyone else did theirs?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

No worries, You should have had an instruction sheet with them that shows which way to put them in.

IIRC all the way to the back is correct for a lowered car but the destruction's should confirm, if not try dropping Jez at Horsham a PM he helped me with mine (he supplied em :lol: )

DSCF1138.jpg

You will of course need it setup properly and a full alignment done after the springs etc are all fitted :thumbs:

Don't forget to clean and paint everything while it is off ;)

DSCF1143.jpg

No worries, You should have had an instruction sheet with them that shows which way to put them in.

IIRC all the way to the back is correct for a lowered car but the destruction's should confirm, if not try dropping Jez at Horsham a PM he helped me with mine (he supplied em :lol: )

DSCF1138.jpg

You will of course need it setup properly and a full alignment done after the springs etc are all fitted :thumbs:

Don't forget to clean and paint everything while it is off ;)

DSCF1143.jpg

Haha joker! I do think I will have to drop him a message, all mine say is this:

zy9ypuhu.jpg

No standard setting for the offset bushes! :/

Yeah I'm thinking of giving Jez that pleasure of setting my car up :)

The offset bush is the only way to adjust caster unless you have an after market control arm like SPL to adjust caster.

The bush will give you a fixed and about equal increase in caster on each. Hopefully both axles should be about the same ball park unless if something arm is bent, bushing worn or the other geo settings and ride height are way off on each axle.

Oh right, so the bushes are a way to adjust castor rather than needing to adjust the castor once fitted?

So i won't encounter any issues with fitting them all the way to the back as Jez said, bearing in mind i dont have adjustable front control arms.