Braided clutch slave cylinder hose for VQ35DE & VQ35HR/VQ37HR

Spongy pedal? We keep the Hose Technik Stainless steel braided hose for the VQ35DE. Combine this with an uprated fluid like Motul RBF 600 can really improve the pedal feel. We list this at £22.50.

We can also offer a hose soloution for the 350Z HR and 370Z, see 10th post down :)

112920_zps485b3c7e.jpg

PM if you need to order or buy on-line: http://www.clarkmoto...--Silver/112918

Edited by Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Now thats a question, defiantly felt like my slave went over Christmas, revs shot up floppy clutch for a few minutes but its been fine ever since. Clutch is defiantly slipping though.

Any way to test the slave?

Sorry but if the clutch is actually slipping then you will need a new clutch, that's not to say you that you don't have an issue with the slave cylinder as well.

We have a wide selection of clutch and flywheels in stock drop me a PM or give me a call if you want to discuss the options.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We can also offer these for the HR 350Z and 370Z. We have seen a few owners now with pedal issues where the OEM rubber hose is collapsing this sorts that problem. The ends are stainless steel and it also comes with a heat resistance sleeve.

Price is £25, made by Hosetechnik in the UK as per the DE hoses.

114083_zpsjpi54bjz.jpg