** SOLD ** Infinity Bass Link & Bose Bass Speaker Cover

elrao

Having sold my car there are various parts which were not included in the agreed sale, one of which was the stereo, the agreement being to return the stero system back to standard spec.

So, I will be removing the Infinity Bass Link unit that I put in only a few weeks ago and also replacing the Bose bass speaker panel with the standard panel.

The basslink unit is about £100 new on eBay and comes with the wiring I used to wire it to a 350Z, via RCAs to the head unit (to an aftermarket head unit). It fits (on its side) in the enclosure behind the drivers seat and makes a huge difference in non-bose cars.

Specs from Infinity Specs from Infinity here

BASSLINK.jpg

To finish it off I ordered a Bose panel from courtesy parts in the US, which only costs about £20, but was closer to £50 when you include the shipping! It is the charcoal colour and is a direct replacement for the stock part in the non-bose car.

bose.jpg

I am offering the pair together for £90, you must be able to collect or live locally enough that we can work out a place to meet as this is too heavy to ship!

It fitted in the enclosure behind the drivers seat, where the Bose sub is on the GT cars.

You can fit it in on its side, raising it off the floor using the supplied feet. Not easy but it fits, and sounds great. With the Bose grill on top you get some good bass! Easy to remove the grill and get to the controls on the sub too as I didn't install the link control bit.