Help me find a 2nd car!!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

Just drive the lambo, cars are meant to be driven, not to sit at home wasting away.

Agreed but residual will drop through the floor, insurance will go up, servicing will be more often ( :scare: ) and 15 mpg ain't good.

I am going to do 7500 a year in it however :teeth:

This is where I have a problem. Running an exotic is fine if you have the cash to buy a nice second car to use day to day (and I mean new, comfortable, fast and stylish) but it would depress me to spend most of my time driving a nail and looking like a rep. :dry:

This is where I have a problem. Running an exotic is fine if you have the cash to buy a nice second car to use day to day (and I mean new, comfortable, fast and stylish) but it would depress me to spend most of my time driving a nail and looking like a rep. :dry:

That's why I drive a 95 Volvo 440 - don't look like a rep and my piece of Jap exotica sat in the garage. :p;)

That's why I drive a 95 Volvo 440 - don't look like a rep and my piece of Jap exotica sat in the garage. :p;)

I rest my case... :blush:;)

I rest my case... :blush:;)

lol - not sure where the Lotus comes into it! I agree with you though, things like that should be in proportion. The Volvo really is a battle wagon for abuse and keeping the Zed and Lotus away from bad weather, use for those servicing times and because it's cheap. I could buy another car, GF wants us to buy one but there's no need for two people to have 4 cars. :wacko:

Sarnie, buy an RS4! :D

Dont laugh.. But a Toyota Yaris diesel is a smasing little car...

ok its very small, but it will do over 60 MPG, it sits in almost the bottom road tax bracket... and as a run around its really fairly zippy!

Ok its got a bit of a blue rinse image, but you would be surprised at how good it is!

Dont laugh.. But a Toyota Yaris diesel is a smasing little car...

ok its very small, but it will do over 60 MPG, it sits in almost the bottom road tax bracket... and as a run around its really fairly zippy!

Ok its got a bit of a blue rinse image, but you would be surprised at how good it is!

:ban::nono:

sarnie you should be banned from ebay have you read your feedback lately :p;)

and why have you recently purchased a SIGNED EVA LONGORIA FRIDGE MAGNET IN A BIKINI :lol: and a FAKE PRADA BROWN LEATHER CREDIT CARD HOLDER ;)

Ill shut up now incase you beat me up at cage rage lol, thats for leaving Goon on my feedback you git :p

sarnie you should be banned from ebay have you read your feedback lately :p;)

and why have you recently purchased a SIGNED EVA LONGORIA FRIDGE MAGNET IN A BIKINI :lol: and a FAKE PRADA BROWN LEATHER CREDIT CARD HOLDER ;)

Ill shut up now incase you beat me up at cage rage lol, thats for leaving Goon on my feedback you git :p

You need to get a life and stop wanting to have mine :p