Japspeed K1 or similar

Faraz

Yikes! I'm really being serious when I say this. Are you mental??????

I had one and changed it after 3 weeks or something.

I have decatted buddy club system which sounds brilliant and around the same loudness. The k1 just produces noise IMO

• 2 weeks later...

i had a k1 with decats and hated it from the second i started it up. its unbearably loud with the bungs out and vibrates the full car. even with the bungs in its really loud. i only had mine on the car for 6 weeks because it snapped in half :scare: . sent it back and bought a resonated cobra system which is still loud with the decats, sounds great tho and id recommend it :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I had a DE model with the japspeed k1 on and it was great sound and sadly sold the car. I now have the later HR model and put beluga decats on and cut the middle resonator out and replaced with straight pipe. It has to much rasp for my liking. Would i be better to put the mid box back on to make it sound like the k1? Or buy a second hand k1 system and maybe put the cats back on :) Does anyone have the k1 for sale?

I am about to replace my exhaust with the Invidia gemini that I picked up. Current one is a HKS Style True Dual exhaust, very very low miles and in excellent condition. Its not silly loud, just a tad loud for my old ears, Has a really lovely deep burble to it.

I am trying to find a local garage that can get the car on their ramps so I can take some pics in situ before the Invidia goes on. PM me if interested.

Looks very similar to the pic here, but has different tips

I am about to replace my exhaust with the Invidia gemini that I picked up. Current one is a HKS Style True Dual exhaust, very very low miles and in excellent condition. Its not silly loud, just a tad loud for my old ears, Has a really lovely deep burble to it.

I am trying to find a local garage that can get the car on their ramps so I can take some pics in situ before the Invidia goes on. PM me if interested.

Does this fit the HR model as it has a different y pipe then the DE model's? This HKS Style exhaust include the y pipe as well as the cat-back exhaust's?

PM'd

• 2 weeks later...