Wanted lowing springs/coilovers

Briggsybriggs1

Hi as above I'm after dropping my car and thinking lowing springs because they are cheaper and I don't track the car. Or going for coilovers for the added adjustment for the speed bumps on my street :-).iv got a 2006 roadster all standered apart from 20inc alloys and a duplex exhaust.

So hit me if you have got any for sale thanks

y9e2a3az.jpg

This is the gap I need to fill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received teins from Clark Motorsport last week. Fitting them thurs if the weather holds out. Went for the teins specifically because of the subtle drop and the fact I have no immediate plans to track the car. Hope that helps with your decision making :thumbs:

• Like 2

Whats gthe lowest springs you can get? FK's?

Think if you go any lower than 30mm you will scrap on every speed bump. Think fk,s are coilovers then you can really drop :-)

Wrong! I'm 35mm with a nismo bumper and never scrape. :-/. Compared to my last car it feels like miles away from the floor! I also ha a k1 which sits low, and again never scrapes. It was close on the mot brake test, but my last car they couldn't even get on. ;).

Edited by Jay-350z

That's good to hear iv got big speed bumps out side my house. So do t want to fit them in my garage then get stuck on the dame things lol. What suite wheels do you run ?

18" rays. Standard tyre size. I don't know what your speed bumps are like, but I have never found one I can't get over, when I had a mx5 it was 250mm lower and it would scrape on roads that appeared to be flat. I could still drag it over a speed bump. ;). Your never get 'stuck!' Ha.

That's good to hear iv got big speed bumps out side my house. So do t want to fit them in my garage then get stuck on the dame things lol. What suite wheels do you run ?

18" rays. Standard tyre size. I don't know what your speed bumps are like, but I have never found one I can't get over, when I had a mx5 it was 250mm lower and it would scrape on roads that appeared to be flat. I could still drag it over a speed bump. ;). Your never get 'stuck!' Ha.

Haha will see in feb when I take the car out off my garage dropped on its ass lol

Edited by Briggsybriggs1

Don't forget you will need adjustable rear camber arms and toe bolts if you are dropping that much, anything over 20mm tends to need them to get the camber back into factory spec or your tyres will be mullered! Eibach Pro Streets drop around 30mm.

Don't forget you will need adjustable rear camber arms and toe bolts if you are dropping that much, anything over 20mm tends to need them to get the camber back into factory spec or your tyres will be mullered! Eibach Pro Streets drop around 30mm.

Dame forgot about them what's the damage on them then ?