THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO...

Jixaman

Ok, so I should have posted this before Christmas but I wanted to wait till it was all here... But I could not wait and the job started today...

Yea, I can hear you go WTF is he on about...

Well, these came off the Z today... Callipers and discs off and started on the driver side compression arm (damn that brace, damn that brace)...

oc8p.jpg

And these are going on...

f8gi.jpg

The fronts are not in yet, expected any time, PFC's (pix to follow)...

Have these to fit too and service stuff to order tomorrow so she's as slick as she can be...

rqus.jpg

A big shout goes out to Ewen from Clark Motorsport who arranged all the kit, well chuffed mate (see below for things to price up, cheers), really, didnt just sell me what was the big earner, more helpful and took the time to make sure we explored options, the car is a toy now that we are a family of three so will probably see as much time on track as on the road (thats the plan anyway) so wanted it to be fit for it...

Right whats next, in no particular order...

Rear cage, my seat, Eibach wheel spacers, have to check sizes, like someones suggestion of brake cooling ducts, nice one, diffuser, didnt like the TS (it was the vortex generators) but seen the Autotele one and even called about it way back when but bad stories here put me off it so Ewen, think TS it will be (replica), as I'm doing it right it might as well be in carbon, carbon air intake, maybe even carbon bonnet but thats me gettin away from my gaffer tape the bodywork roots... Suspension will be next of course... But so will that list... LOL... ETA, Feb 2014... Cant wait...