MAIN DEALER

max

Took my car in for p2 service today supplied my own oil and the bill came to £110 which I thought was good, when I turned up to collect it there were four guys cleaning it including polishing the lips on my alloys so thumbs up :thumbs: to Barton Townly of Barrow.

max.

ps 350 posts.

Took my car in for p2 service today supplied my own oil and the bill came to £110 which I thought was good, when I turned up to collect it there were four guys cleaning it including polishing the lips on my alloys so thumbs up :thumbs: to Barton Townly of Barrow.

max.

ps 350 posts.

....a good clean and some swirl marks chucked in free????

(Sorry- the pessimist in me- I would not let the grease monkeys near mine :) )

Good price though :thumbs:

max.

ps 350 posts.

Bloody hell thats cheap !

In fact it's cheaper than me :blush:

Got a P2 at Marshalls Cambridge tomorrow, £185 with me providing the oil. though i had to pay £10 for a courtesy car insurance waiver (otherwise the excess was £1000) - is that common these days?

Will be telling them not to wash or clean it, as i gave it a full inside and out at the weekend

Derek let me know where you are staying and I will try to get a few guys together.

max.

Max,

Staying at the Denehouse Guest House again, same as February - Kendal Road, Bowness-on-Windermere LA23 3EW.

Let me know what you arrange. Will be away in Inverness from Monday 9th July and back home on the Thursday sometime before going down to B.O.W. Friday morning - unlucky to say it's the 13th :D

We should be happy with our servicing prices....

My Clio is one year old this month and Evans Halshaw phoned me today reminding me my service was due. I told them I knew but had been busy.

She asked me if I wanted to book it in. So I asked the price. She came back and said £183.

I said - FOR A CLIO ?????? Oh yes, but that is a service based on the manufacturers recommendations - I told her I pay less to service my 350Z and told her to bugger off.