Z Club parade lap photos

Suz

couldnt see properly quickly burn it onto cd and send us a copy so can get a better look, ill paypal you about a quid for cd and stamp lol :p;) just kidding
You fool! I dont think they have the pictures, just linking to the site that has them.

REPOST though, lol as its in the meet section

couldnt see properly quickly burn it onto cd and send us a copy so can get a better look, ill paypal you about a quid for cd and stamp lol :p;) just kidding
You fool! I dont think they have the pictures, just linking to the site that has them.

What you talkin about fool, she might work there thats why posting, or she might have bought cd, was a joke...

any way in the wise words of Mr T:

GET SOME NUTS !!! :p

What you talkin about fool, she might work there thats why posting, or she might have bought cd, was a joke...

In the wise words to Mr T. I pitty the fool! :teeth:

In the wise words to Mr T. I pitty the fool! :teeth:

What you talkin about Willis? (wait a minute that wernt Mr T) :blush:

Looks like everyone should have at least one good pic of themselves on there. :thumbs:

Why isn't Jacko looking where he's going on 1882JTS1-2319.jpg? :scare:

Mines crap, i have some more coming of my car soon, just got to get them off my mate

hopeful cos I don't have a 350Z :cry: YET

(but I do have a 260Z, Z31 and Z32)

don't work for the company just wasn't sure if you all knew were to see the official photos - some are really good

going to buy some but not the whole lot so no CD whatever you pay me...................................hang on give us your Z and we have a deal :teeth:

hopeful cos I don't have a 350Z :cry: YET

(but I do have a 260Z, Z31 and Z32)

don't work for the company just wasn't sure if you all knew were to see the official photos - some are really good

going to buy some but not the whole lot so no CD whatever you pay me...................................hang on give us your Z and we have a deal :teeth:

Lol, :p;)

Looks like everyone should have at least one good pic of themselves on there. :thumbs:

Digsy,

I think you'll find thats me giving the old dangerous nobber some serious evils. I'd just downed the window to give him a piece of my mind (not that theres much left!) :dry:

His car is out of shot but you can see reflection in my shiny door!

Digsy,

I think you'll find thats me giving the old dangerous nobber some serious evils. I'd just downed the window to give him a piece of my mind (not that theres much left!) :dry:

His car is out of shot but you can see reflection in my shiny door!

Ah, that explains it. I thought you'd just spotted Angelina Jolie naked-mudwrestling Beyonce...........