Exhaust, Cobra, scorpian etc...

nowhereboy

I'm after used at the minute fella. Christmas has got the funds a little tight. If nothing comes up I'll be in touch after new year ;)

Can't blame CS for trying. :lol: A new system from them would make a lovely Christmas present for your Zed. :D

Indeed! I would like to be able to eat for the next month to tho haha....

Edited by nowhereboy

I'm after used at the minute fella. Christmas has got the funds a little tight. If nothing comes up I'll be in touch after new year ;)

Can't blame CS for trying. :lol: A new system from them would make a lovely Christmas present for your Zed. :D

Indeed! I would like to be able to eat for the next month to tho haha....

Fair enough. I guess. :D

This member is breaking there Zed which has a Miltek exhaust; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79140-breaking-2004-350z/ Might have sold by now but just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Good luck with the hunt. :thumbs:

• Like 1

well millteks are £900 new, so i'd maybe offer £400 and see what he says... although i suspect he might want more depending on how many miles the exhaust has done...

Sound's like a fair enough offer depending on the condition/miles done. Maybe £350+£50 delivery.

Doesn't hurt to go in with a low offer first though and then up it until you can both agree on a fair price. Especially if you have to collect or have it couriered to yourself. Good luck nowhereboy. :thumbs:

• Like 1