Christmas lighting!

Blimsa

Thanks for the comments lads! Much appreciated! I understand my cars not to everybody's taste but I love it. Almost 5 years on and I still smile at her :)

If you need any help with photoshop there's lots of guides on YouTube. Try and shoot in camera raw and jpg. If you need any help give me a shout. I'm not a pro by any means but I have picked up little tips along the way :thumbs:

Edited by Neilp

The above photo was taken in pitch dark on a really dodgy back road lol.

I used a 30 sec shutter I think and a torch to light the car. Only error I made was my mates brake lights were reflecting on my bumper.

Oh invest in a cheap battery grip. Most come with a remote. This will help with camera shake. If not then use the timer function to allow the camera to settle after clicking the button. I shoot at night in live view. (The button next to the view finder) and manual focus.

Edited by Neilp

The above photo was taken in pitch dark on a really dodgy back road lol.

I used a 30 sec shutter I think and a torch to light the car. Only error I made was my mates brake lights were reflecting on my bumper.

Oh invest in a cheap battery grip. Most come with a remote. This will help with camera shake. If not then use the timer function to allow the camera to settle after clicking the button. I shoot at night in live view. (The button next to the view finder) and manual focus.

I thought that was done on purpose as I think it adds something to the picture. B):D

You forgot to mention a tripod Neilp (although I'm assuming you used one?! or was it just the battery grip?) ~ a tripod really helps with getting good pictures and a remote is a really good shout. :thumbs:

No I mentioned a tripod in an earlier post lol. Yeah a decent tripod is a must. I have different ones for travelling and proper photography.

Lol. Sorry must have missed that. :blush:

Couldn't believe the difference a tripod made to my photography when I first got one. I'm still using 35mm film with my SLR so I don't have the advantage that digital photography affords people nowadays whereby they can check there photo's just after they've taken them. I literally point & shoot and just hope the end photo come's out good after it's developed. Can be a bit hit & miss at times. :lol:

• Like 1