**ENDED** Can't see the point of these

M13KYF

I think they are :yuck: I find it strange that the chav mentality stretches to Z owners. The Z to me clearly shows a person with :thumbs: taste in cars, so why would you want to send out :thumbdown: signals - btw there should be an emoticon with a burberry cap for this thread.....:p

u calling them gay? lol

I don't think they're nowhere near stylish enough to be called gay ;)

Lots of men wear mascara too... sort of in the goth style!

But I think the 350Z already has great headlights, I can't see the point in interrupting the flowing lines...

u calling them gay? lol

I don't think they're nowhere near stylish enough to be called gay ;)

Lots of men wear mascara too... sort of in the goth style!

But I think the 350Z already has great headlights, I can't see the point in interrupting the flowing lines...

Whatever floats ya boat :p

I think they are :yuck: I find it strange that the chav mentality stretches to Z owners. The Z to me clearly shows a person with :thumbs: taste in cars, so why would you want to send out :thumbdown: signals - btw there should be an emoticon with a burberry cap for this thread.....:p

Yorky, theres lots who think that the roadster is "Gay" and a "hairdressers" car, not me of course........................ :teeth:

Each to their own, if everyone liked the same thing, we would all be driving around in the same car ;)

Yorky, theres lots who think that the roadster is "Gay" and a "hairdressers" car, not me of course........................ :teeth:

Each to their own, if everyone liked the same thing, we would all be driving around in the same car ;)

First MINIs now ZRs. Gonna get me one of them Hummer's so Edd can't call me a hairdresser! :p