Meeting (Wrexham/Chester area) 14/7/07

xStric9x

Hi guys.

Just a quickie to see if there is anybody interested in meeting up in the Wrexham/Chester area?

Maybe a few names and preferable dates of anybody interested to get the ball rolling!!

I will put the same message up on the other 350z site and see what interest we get from there :D:thumbs:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.

Just a quickie to see if there is anybody interested in meeting up in the Wrexham/Chester area?

Maybe a few names and preferable dates of anybody interested to get the ball rolling!!

I will put the same message up on the other 350z site and see what interest we get from there :D:thumbs:

What other 350Z site????

Hi guys.

What other 350Z site????

The one where you pay :thumbs:

The one where you pay :thumbs:

Nope...still none the wiser!!

Whats it called?

DELETED.com

You don't have to pay, you can just be a user but you don't get all the benifits.

note to mods on OC

When it comes to dates people always um and ah,so i'm going to start off by suggesting the 14th july. This is three weeks saturday!!

Any takers?

Maybe good for me. Will have to confirm nearer the time. :)

Ok guys we are getting a few names together now,next thing is to decide on a point of meet.

Looks like we've people from wrexham and Chester coming, so what about meeting somewhere in the middle, any suggestions?

how about the grosvenor hotel in rossett, big car park and nice pint (shandy obviously :teeth: )

Grosvenor hotel sounds good to me,though whenever i drive past the car park always looks busy but you are right this is a very central place.

Also if people come from further afield this is a very easy place to find. :teeth: Looks like the friday before could be a zed cleaning day B) .

I've also posted and pm'd people on the other site so it could be a good turn out (fingers crossed).

are you meaning this place

http://www.grosvenorpulfordhotel.co.uk/#

Thats the one Mike!!

Maybe you could help in getting a list going?

As for times it depends on the turn out,if a few people are coming from further away then we could make it late morning,makes it more worth while than just stopping for an hour,if its just local then possibly early afternoon!!

Just after figuers at the moment of who maybe interested,then we could set it in stone the week before.

Sound good??

ps.Think maybe we should include a half an hour to an hour drive to.