Meeting (Wrexham/Chester area) 14/7/07

xStric9x

I might be there as well......

Although will be deja vu! Just been down there this weekend for a wedding just down the road at the Llyndir Hotel. Drove right past the Grovesnor :D

Bit strange that...... anyway, will try! :D

DEFO

Danb

SPC

xstric9x(mike)

Digsy

Paul

Martinmac

PaulW

MAYBE

M13KYF

Beavis

Redzed

Andy C

DJtimODJ

The Minel

RSJ

Jacko

LIGHTWEIGHTS NOT COMING

Stuey

Does 1 to half one sound good to everyone?

This is shaping up to be a cracking day guys

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, just catching up with threads as not been about much.

Was just reminded today that I'm at a corporate at the touring cars on sat so not gonna be able to make it :thumbdown: but at least I'll have free beer :thumbs:

Was just reminded today that I'm at a corporate at the touring cars on sat so not gonna be able to make it :thumbdown: but at least I'll have free beer :thumbs:

At least thats a good reason for not being there :thumbs:

What corporate?? Who didn't invite me????? :rant:

Ok andy.

Enjoy your day,but make sure you don't miss the next one :thumbs:

Right, I will put my rep. on the line. Weather for Saturday will be cloudy with sunny spells and Dry. Temp about 22. Light winds. Pollen risk medium. And the winning numbers on the lottery will be 7, 18, 22, 36, 42, 43.

Liverpool will f course win the premiership this season.

B):p

But you're the Boss Tim. Have you not got someone capable of standing in for you? Would the empire crumble without you? Come on, you know yer wanna!

:p

no Empire would crumble :yawn:

I'm where the buck stops :blush: next meet on a proper day (Sunday ) I'll be there :thumbs:

But you're the Boss Tim. Have you not got someone capable of standing in for you? Would the empire crumble without you? Come on, you know yer wanna!

:p

no Empire would crumble :yawn:

I'm where the buck stops :blush: next meet on a proper day (Sunday ) I'll be there :thumbs:

sunday..........

me to :thumbs:

You've not missed out mate, don't worry! It's a non mortgage thing (through a mate)

You've not missed out mate, don't worry! It's a non mortgage thing (through a mate)

Ok, all lenders and packagers can breath easy again :D

Just finished the last shift for the week :yahoo:

I can see we only need one more to make it into double figuers,so come on the rest of you get your butts down here!!!!

Oh is anybody bringing their partners/wives? bex is contemplating whether to come or not,also just done a weather check and its lookin B)