Blue 350z nismo kitted in Sunderland

Neoncypher

Well there may be a meet happening in the next couple of weeks. Check the North East section for details. If not then I sometimes go for a roll down to wherever the North East Creations kids are. It's a mixture of all shapes and sizes of cars, a fair few younger lads and lasses who are right into the modified scene.

I'm probably one of the elders at 30 but I just can't help keep my nose out of the scene.

Other than that I'm pretty much up to nothing for a fortnight when I'm home (2 weeks on 2 weeks off!) so any days and nights are easy if people just want to get together for a crack and maybe a blast out somewhere?

Glad to see there's more guys from around our parts :)

I've never been to a meet before so I'd be up for it for sure - not heard of these North East Creations folk either, but I have quite a few petrol head mates who would be up for a meet of all car types (they got e36 M3, Civic Type R etc etc)... we often go for a hoon over the Hartside pass so maybe we could make that even bigger with more of you guys :) - plus we're all nearing the wrong side of 30 so we can roll up as the 'old people' lol

I'm working up til the 24th (:() so probably early new year would be better for me, but I'm definitely up it.