Unfriendly Blue Zed Dundee

Photman

Not very friendly in London either..If you start flashing people here it normally ends in a fight...

Whereabouts in London are you based mate?

Muswell Hill.

oh ok, not too far from where I am then - down in Barkingside (near Ilford). Up for a drive sometime?

Not very friendly in London either..If you start flashing people here it normally ends in a fight...

Muswell Hill.

oh ok, not too far from where I am then - down in Barkingside (near Ilford). Up for a drive sometime?

There are a few other members on here from around Tottenham area, lets see if they will join in.

Have you put your name down for the meet at the Ace Cafe on the 19th April 14. Always a good meet. :thumbs:

Muswell Hill.

There are a few other members on here from around Tottenham area, lets see if they will join in.

Have you put your name down for the meet at the Ace Cafe on the 19th April 14. Always a good meet. :thumbs:

Yep I've done that too. There's also a thread about a potential meet around Watford area over the next couple of weeks depending on when everyone's free. I'm up for something around North London though, would be closer for me for a start. As you know more of the local peeps than me, do you wanna see how many we can get for a meet up and a drive?

Muswell Hill.

Yep I've done that too. There's also a thread about a potential meet around Watford area over the next couple of weeks depending on when everyone's free. I'm up for something around North London though, would be closer for me for a start. As you know more of the local peeps than me, do you wanna see how many we can get for a meet up and a drive?

Believe there is a Jan meet at Tradelink in Kings Langley thats only 20 mins around the M25. :thumbs:

Muswell Hill.

Believe there is a Jan meet at Tradelink in Kings Langley thats only 20 mins around the M25. :thumbs:

Lovely jubbly! :teeth: