**SOLD** Sat Nav Cubby - Perfect for LCD screen installation

elrao

Guys

I bought one of these for my Z when I was thinking of putting in a carputer, however I decided against it as I am selling the car!

I will take some photos and get them up later on, but it is the type with the retracting door (mechanical not electric) with no back to the main "box" - making it perfect for installing an LCD screen, it is the same as a lot of guys have used for this purpose.

I don't know what year of car it is for, I'll try and track down the part number. Bought it from Nissan for £60.92 and would like to get my money back (less postage) if possible. So anyone who will give me £60 inc delivery gets it!

Looks like this, but is not the electric motorised one. Uses a wound metal strip to open and retract back once clicked open.

satnav.jpg

that is the 2003 version of the cubby (a new type was introduced in 2004) - it's the same as I used for my lcd install

+1 - I have the same and it fits a lilliput 7" touchscreen very nicely.

I need the box bit at the back when I come to sell mine as its missing, but I'll prob just buy an 04 for it then.

• 2 weeks later...

Back up for grabs, previous buyer has not paid and not responded to numerous messages, have tracked the messages so I know he has read them and chosen not to respond, so back up for sale.

£60 inc. delivery.