New exhaust increase fuel consumption or?

sam350z2013

Probably increase fuel use as you'll be driving a lot more just to listen to it... :lol:

This and I drive with the window down more further reducing economy (I think that's supposed to reduce economy by 5%) :teeth:

Below 30mph you lose 5% economy, around 70mph you lose 15% or so. Air con drops economy by around 10% across the board.

Still worth it to hear the bark i get in second when flooring it at 3kRPM

• Like 1

as long as it takes to undo the rusted to muck nuts on the cats as ive just spent all day soaking them every hour with release fluid as im pooing my self that the studs will snap which are captive (welded )to the cats threads and ive a new milltek coming on friday.Also allow another £35 from nissan main dealer for the gaskets and bolts to bolt the new exhaust back to the cats as they dont come with the exhaust all the other bolts and gaskets do tho for the new sections.good luck

took the chaps at horsham about 2.5 hours to strip my old exhaust + cats and refit new HFC's and invidia gemini. Everything came off pretty easy though. Expect to pay around 2-3 hours labour. Maybe £100 - £150 depending on if its a bugger to remove.

corbra/scorpion exhaust and get a popcharger. Job done.

Would prob leave HFC as have seen they cause a few O2 sensor problems which kick off the EML. You could get y pipe but I have been more than happy with popchrger and scorpion exhaust.

• Like 1