Japspeed K1 Exhaust

Hughesie90

I've only ever heard the sound of a k1 is there much difference? If you could inbox me pics and a price I'll take a look bud thanks :)

K1 & k2 = chalk & cheese

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23021-japspeed-k1-vs-japspeed-k2/

I had a K2 now have a K1 and love it. Really depends what kinda sound you want. (And whether you get on with your neighbours) :lol:

• Like 1

I've only ever heard the sound of a k1 is there much difference? If you could inbox me pics and a price I'll take a look bud thanks :)

K1 & k2 = chalk & cheese

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23021-japspeed-k1-vs-japspeed-k2/

I had a K2 now have a K1 and love it. Really depends what kinda sound you want. (And whether you get on with your neighbours) :lol:

Neighbours already had environmental services down for my decatted spoon n1 ep3 surely it can't be as loud as that? Lol

Edited by Hughesie90

• 3 weeks later...

I love the sound of my K1 without bungs in but I could see it getting annoying of your doing a lot of motorway driving,

If your cars just a weekend toy and you enjoy being a "little antisocial" get a K1 it's excellent haha

If you like to blend in a little more and not shout to everyone when your driving then go for a K2

Haha good choice, when you get one on and sorted get someone who you trust and can drive to run it down somewhere they can put there foot down whilst you wait near by. . . . .

I know it sounds daft but when you hear it for the first time on full chat and not sat inside it's Friging Amazing haha

PS I'm such a BIG Kid :-D

• Like 1

Haha good choice, when you get one on and sorted get someone who you trust and can drive to run it down somewhere they can put there foot down whilst you wait near by. . . . .

I know it sounds daft but when you hear it for the first time on full chat and not sat inside it's Friging Amazing haha

I need someone to do this for me. Any volunteers?

Edited by 14N

I need someone to do this for me. Any volunteers?

I'm sure I could help haha

But if I bend it I'm not buying it lol

This is exactly what I want too, all you hear inside is massive noise and you can't quite tell how awesome it is haha!