new tyres

dr bru

Alright guys

just a quick one...Looking to change all four tyres but dont want to spend more than £600 at the very very most

Ive had Michelin pilot sports which i have found very good but expensive so I am looking for a cheaper alternative such as Falkens or Pirellies which I have heard good things about

Any one know how much to expect for these or any other brans you can think of and the best place to get them from

many thanks

Bru

I'm on my 2nd set of rear Falks, the fronts will need doing reasonably soon too and I'll go Falk again.

Not long sourced the rears and www.falkentyres.co.uk) both were very good to deal with an delivered when they said they would.

You should be able to pick up 4 for under £400 to your door.

May also be worth a PM to Andy on here.

Good reviews of Toyos T1Rs of users on here too, may be also worth considering these.

I'm on my 2nd set of rear Falks, the fronts will need doing reasonably soon too and I'll go Falk again.

Not long sourced the rears and www.falkentyres.co.uk) both were very good to deal with an delivered when they said they would.

You should be able to pick up 4 for under £400 to your door.

May also be worth a PM to Andy on here.

Good reviews of Toyos T1Rs of users on here too, may be also worth considering these.

I would recomend you PM Andy, great price and service. :thumbs: