Genuine 350z Car Mats and BT Adaptor

bodeboo

I have traded in my 350z (treated myself to a 370z!) so am selling a couple of bits that I added to the car after I bought it rather than give them away to the stealers.

Genuine Nissan 350z Car Mats

Very Good condition, I had them about 9 months. Passenger side pretty much as new. Drivers side still look very good with just a little bit of wear where my heels have been. Nothing too significant but this area has thinned a little.

£37.50 Delivered.

P1010853.jpg

Genuine Nissan BT Adaptor

All in working order

£50 Delivered

P1010855.jpg

Mats currently put aside for kinablu pending confirmation later. Will pm

Randy - as per pm, the adaptor is out of a 56 plate car so would have thought its one of the later ones. I had a HTC and worked fine but can't never tried it with a iphone5.

Not sure if anyone knows how to tell if the adaptor is the latest, picture of the other side is here…. the code under ADAPTER BT read 28334 CD00A

P1010859.jpg

Literally brought some matts 20 minutes ago, but I'll take the BT adapter if it's the latest upgrade. Needs to work with iPhone 5 / ios7. Think I read somewhere the original adapter doesn't

Just to assist you, I have an adaptor in a 2003 car and it works fine with iphone 5 on iOS 7.0.4