N/A & FI UTEC benefits (split from UTEC thread)

laguna seca

When you back to Abbey mate, Are you taking your PC along now that you have it communicating with SplitSec

ten days time. I'm taking the day off to babysit it - I can take a few pics and write a couple of pages for JTuner on 'diary of a tune', or something snappier. Feb 23rd. And yes I'm taking my laptop too!

If it all goes belly up, I'll look to see if I can jump in on the UTEC thing. But as you can probably appreciate, I can't do that until I try this first. Of course if it fills up by then, my loss. It's a great price by the way.

oh and by the way Martin, care to deny you are martin320 from elsewhere? why would you want to use a different nickname on here? :disguise:

look here pizza boy. what happened to confidentiality. and us here in the uk here. yes uk not usa use flywheel bhp not whp your spending to much time licking YANKEE ASS. why can't anyone have an opinion with out you jumping down people's throats if it doesn't go your way. you spit your dummy out all the time you are one pain in the ass.

oh and by the way Martin, care to deny you are martin320 from elsewhere? why would you want to use a different nickname on here? :disguise:

look here pizza boy. what happened to confidentiality. and us here in the uk here. yes uk not usa use flywheel bhp not whp your spending to much time licking YANKEE ASS. why can't anyone have an opinion with out you jumping down people's throats if it doesn't go your way. you spit your dummy out all the time you are one pain in the ass.

First bit of fisty cuff's :D

Lets not let this get personal folks.. There has been some good banter over the product, which I for one, as a complete tuning novice am finding very interesting. Lets not spoil it by starting pointless personal arguments.

On a slightly different note however I have personally been lambasted by "comittee" members of other sites for usng a different username on those sites. I would be very disapointed if members of that same "comittee" were now demonstrating double standards here...

Especially if that user has made several posts on this forum naming the "other forum", knowing full well that mention of our forum on theirs is prohibited.

Please can all posters here take this as a gentle nudge to get this one back on topic..

Ta,

Chris

Guest prescience

I see that Laguna answered none of the points actually raised but resorted to personal abuse which borders on racism quite frankly

That is a shame, he should at least defend his corner when challenged as he seeks to get Val to do.

Val you will be annoyed by this but I wouldn't bother rising to it mate :)

what points haven't i answered. racism get a life mate. val started the slagging match! just because i said it the gains to be had on a utec in my opinion were not worth it. you and minel are clicky anyway you should just have this site between the two of you

Guest prescience

as i said above, you are entitled your opinions as I have mine - and as others will tell you, I was booked into get my APS kit done the week after Giles (at G-Force) but decided to go with S/C having done my research and considered my options. It was never a question of finance - I still strongly believe that there is no EMS available for this car which comes close to the UTEC thus and since this is such a good deal (and I believe it is) I shall get mine done.

When are you getting your kit done btw - please come back and comment on FI when you have actually gone FI as I will on the UTEC

it's to clicky on this forum

Could it possibly be the case that nobody here has sided with your view, therefore you class it as cliquey? Any chance you just can't accept you are in a minority over yourviews of the UTEC?

I havent got the first clue what this box is capable of or not capable of as I have no tuning knowledge what so ever, but I can see when someone is having a pop at members and the forum rather than discussing the topic.

As has been said previously, why dont we all wait and see what the dyno results have to say once the box makes it over to the UK, courtesy of 350Z-uk.com andour friends across the pond. :thumbs:

Yes talk about the car :thumbs: and leave the personal insults to the other forums as the 350Z-uk is above that, I for one don’t understand the issue as I don’t modify the engine of my car.

And it not about being cliquey it’s about respect for other members in a free environment.

So calm down and contribute to what’s seems a highly technical discussion.

i dont remember how to trigger aggressive mode :(

lmao you might have just triggered it on martin's

PS I rise above martin's personal offences. Even on the oc he attacked a poor newbie asking how to get 575hp off a Z. But he's a paid member, surely they can't ban him... different situation here. personal offences won't be tolerated. With regards to confidentiality, I am an admin on here and have rightful access to user emails that they used to register on here. Surely your username could have been the same as the one on the OC, which isn't. I suspect you tried to disguise your identity only to cause trouble. That's what i think. By the way, i could have banned your arse like there's no tomorrow, but you make it interesting for our other members, so please stick with us :yahoo:

I think its a great deal that you have got on this UTEC system, very good indeed.

This thread has decended into personal insults, but Im not convinced Laguna/martin (whatever) is fully to blame. Maybe as 'Admin', you should be setting a better example, Theminel, you are very childish and aggressive in your attitudes.

Anyway, lets see what dyno results follow!

Be nice to see some action instead of just talk!

Good luck.

I think its a great deal that you have got on this UTEC system, very good indeed.

This thread has decended into personal insults, but Im not convinced Laguna/martin (whatever) is fully to blame. Maybe as 'Admin', you should be setting a better example, Theminel, you are very childish and aggressive in your attitudes.

Anyway, lets see what dyno results follow!

Be nice to see some action instead of just talk!

Good luck.

If I have been then I am happy to discuss it in a pm or on the phone but we can not allow personal insults against members, or the team. PM sent to you FreeToRide, waiting for your response.