ABS plastic afternarket bodykit.

Alessio

Hello you all Zuys,

I got a question for you,

Is there in the uk,any e-shop (that you know)who sale ABS plastic aftermarket bodykits?,

My fiberglass nismo V2 replica front bump. starts cracking in many parts (piece of @*!#),

On ebay.uk i did not find nothing about... (No duraflex, V fiber ecc...)

:) Bye

Alessio

Its Aerosync, lovely bumper but expect shipping costs of $750 and then the bumper price

I have looked at it many times but would need to import 5 to make it worthwhile and keep costs down to a reasonable level

...and I keep saying if you do it I'll take 1, fed up of respraying my fibreglass one every 5 minutes! I'll probably save money in the long run. :)

You can get a PU front bumper from Aerokit in the states. Looks like a nismo v1 :thumbs:

Thanks for the info, but i dont like too much the v1 style.... i was looking for V2 (as my actual one) or V3...

That was my first fiberglass bodykit and i've been shocked by how much it can sux.

Never in life buy again fiberglass prducts :lol:

Thanks again ;)

You can get a PU front bumper from Aerokit in the states. Looks like a nismo v1 :thumbs:

Thanks for the info, but i dont like too much the v1 style.... i was looking for V2 (as my actual one) or V3...

That was my first fiberglass bodykit and i've been shocked by how much it can sux.

Never in life buy again fiberglass prducts :lol:

Thanks again ;)

I think the quality of the fibreglass makes a big difference. I have a nismo genuine front end and its withstood some real abuse on road and on track and isn't in too shabby a condition tbh.

Its Aerosync, lovely bumper but expect shipping costs of $750 and then the bumper price

I have looked at it many times but would need to import 5 to make it worthwhile and keep costs down to a reasonable level

...and I keep saying if you do it I'll take 1, fed up of respraying my fibreglass one every 5 minutes! I'll probably save money in the long run. :)

I will do, probably in March/April next year though

Shine Auto do a V2 in PU if I remember rightly.

I will do, probably in March/April next year though

As long as it's in time for Wales so I can destroy it as soon as I put it on. :lol:

• Like 1